- I have NO privacy. Ever. I have 2 sets of eyes following me around wherever I go and I just hope they are not judging me.
- Right now I'm making a fool of the legal system. They have no idea that I have 2 minors working, that they are driving themselves to & from work AND that they don't even use car seats. We are living dangerously!
- Being angry, sad and frustrated definitely makes for a better writer. Why is it tough to come up with inspiration when everything is nice and dandy? (Except for when you wanna puke your guts out, but I'm NOT about to complain about that)
- I still cringe when I see needles. Now that its over, I cannot for the life of me believe that I injected myself for over a month a few times a day with those nasty little things. The memory has been deleted, no joke.
- Umm, I'm going to need a LOT of diapers. Nothing amusing about this one, just stating a fact. There is going to be lots of poo in my house so I better start collecting diapers from now.... well that and air fresheners...
- After the babies are born, I can use them as my weights to get back in shape. And as I get stronger they get heavier, sweet! Nature's perfect arm curls =)
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Things I've realized
I don't know what these are going to do for you but I amuse myself with them. These are some things that I've realized while lazying my behind in bed: