Friday, July 20, 2012

We Have Poopy Parties Up In Here!

Errr... the kids do...

These two little ones love, and I mean LOVE, to poopy at the same time. Always.
Okay most of the time, like 9 times out of 10, they go at the same time. They are very considerate I think. I get to change their diapers at the same time and have it be over with. The downside? The smell of course... you know the rosy smell I'm talking about... its fantastic. They like to come around each other when one is being changed and they give each other dirty looks like... what's that saying? Their own shiiiit don't stink. Noah goes for the dramatic gag once in a while and Natalia rolls her eyes at him.

The nerves of her... she once got picked up by her father while I was in the shower (thank God) and he came running in asking: "Shan? What did she put on me face? It smells like poop." I of course had the natural response: I burst out laughing. If I could have taken a picture I would have.... the petrified look on his face was priceless. It was also on his shirt and arms so I did the other natural thing... I ran away from them and went to clean my boy. Their shit: their problem, heehee.

So yeah... that's what happens in my house. Come over and maybe you'll catch one of the usual two party sessions they have. And who said non-identical twins weren't in sync?

6 comments:

  1. LOL hilarious! I would run away too, it doesn't seem fair to interrupt that special daddy-daughter bonding moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahaha!!!! That's too funny!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, love this post. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am busting out laughing with the thought that karma is going to happen to me. My twins are on the same schedule too. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is hilarious! Daddy's little girl knows how to test her power lol

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments, thanks for leaving one =)