Monday, February 25, 2013

How Do I Love Thee?

Let me list the ways:

- I love thee a little mixed. Not too dark, not too light.
- I love thee at the right temperature. To keep me warm on a cold morning.
- Or cool on a hot afternoon.
- I love thee a little sweet. Some shugah never hurt anyone... but too much is overboard.
- I love thee at the right size. Too big doesn't feel right. Too small is not enough.
- I love thee to keep me energized... as only you know *exactly* how to do it... wink, wink.

Oh Coffee. I love thee so many ways....

I have missed you this past week while we've been sick.
And while I'm still coughing my guts out this morning I can finally appreciate you for all that you are. My dear dear love. Help me survive these twins who are back full force with energy and completely ignoring their coughs and runny noses. And help me get them tired so we can all take a nice long nap later. Okaythanksbye!

6 comments:

I heart comments, thanks for leaving one =)