Thursday, May 8, 2008

The other woman...


There is another woman in our life...
.............and...........
I shamefully have to admit that I'm the one with the love affair... I know you wont understand, but the thing is:
She is so sweet ...
And so strong at the same time.
She makes me feel good about myself.
I feel like I don't have to pretend when she is around... I can let loose.
Jeff doesn't mind, she is attractive and quite frankly he enjoys her too.
I can't get enough of her. I just can't.
She is fun, and doesn't take herself too seriously.
I will have to end our affair soon though, I don't want to talk about why, all I can say is that it will be sad .... but I'll be OK.
She is unforgettable, especially the mornings after spending the night together...

Why?

Because of the headache that Margarita gives me every time I drink too much..

What were you thinking? Gosh!!

1 comment:

I heart comments, thanks for leaving one =)