Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ok, now I'm sad =(

I'm sure I miscarried for a good reason, but I would have loved being ready to pop right now. At one point I saw today's date as the most exciting one coming up. Now? Not so much. Instead of giving birth there is AF. Bwaaawaaa. Sniff. Sniff.

I also got all the results for our testings. Jeff's "boys" analysis was better this time. He only has mild morphology issue, but we can work with that. Our bloodwork result was "unremarkable" as my RE said, except for my prolactin levels. Not surprising.

And then there is my MRI....

I do have a tumor BUT its benign. I have to go chit chat with the RE to discuss treatments. I'm a bit scared. According to our first "talk" before we knew if I did have a tumor or not, we'll do drugs. If the drugs fail to shrink it then surgery will have to be done. I say give me the drugs, up the dose, don't be shy. I can handle it. I just hope it doesn't shrink my brain too. I need my few brain cells, you know?

I am, however, very happy that the tumor is not malignant. So I guess that's good news on this sad day. No, I don't guess. I know. Thank you God... now... please help me preserve some brain cells =)

6 comments:

  1. I can't imagine how sad you feel today. I'm sorry.

    I'm glad your results were better this time and that the tumor is not malignant. You and your husband are going to be parents very soon, hang in there.

    How do you manage to be funny on a sad post? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((hugs)) I know how much that anniversary SUCKS!

    I'm really glad about the tumor though. Thank heaven for small miracles. Now, just to get those drugs to work their magic. *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so "glad about the tumor" isn't quite what I meant to say. More like "glad that the news about the tumor is on the brighter side."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs my dear. It sounds to me like you need a huge hot fudge sundae and a bubble bath.

    While you are going through a difficult time, I can still hear the hope, faith and peace in your writing. I'll be praying that everything goes well with getting rid of the tumor! Be good to yourself hon. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bless your heart! I am so sorry that you are feeling this loss so heavy today. :( I can't imagine.

    So happy to hear that your tumor is not malignant! I said a prayer for you.

    Hang in there...you'll be a mama soon!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments, thanks for leaving one =)