Monday, April 27, 2009

Eat your heart out!


You are going to be very jealous when you find out what I did this weekend.
I know you will!
I think you will? Let's see...

I have jealousy lined up for both parents and non parents. I don't want you thinking that I discriminate or anything. It's only fair to upset both groups equally and I don't want anyone filing any complaints so here goes:

Non parents first.

I spent Saturday babysitting one of the most well behaved an adorable little girls. My niece Zamari. My brother Danny dropped her off at 5:30 am. Ok so this part doesn't have a need for jealousy, in fact you can laugh at me right now. I was glad to get up so early on my day off to spend time with her. It's been months since we've had her for a day so I did it happily. And don't go thinking I got up alone, as soon as she was settled I woke Jeff up too. Hee hee hee.


Here is a pic of her in a cute knitted dress made by my friend Brenda:

She did some posing for the camera phone.... Because it would make too much sense to use one of the two actual cameras we have at home, silly us! Don't you just wish you spent a day with such a cutie pie? And she didn't cry with us, I love it.

And for the parents:

It's nice and short for you. On Sunday I did nothing.

I didn't feel like browsing the Internet. I didn't feel like reading. I watched some TV and even worked out. But overall I did nothing. Don't worry, you'll have your turn laughing at me when your kids are older and mine are driving me up the wall. Either way, for now, I did relax all day long.... And if it makes you feel any better you can go ahead and call me lazy. I really was a bum.... probably shouldn't be too proud of my day.... but it felt so good!

6 comments:

  1. SHE IS SO GORGEOUS!!! Oh my goodness, I could just squeeze her! What a little cutie!

    Sounds like you had a great weekend! ;)

    Its ALWAYS nice to do nothing every now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous!!! She is a cutie pie! I'm glad you had such a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a pretty good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all deserve a lazy Sunday once in a while! Good for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did nothing? I am so jealous. I can't remember the last time I did nothing.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments, thanks for leaving one =)