Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dear Migraine

Dear mean Migrane
It's time for you to migrate.
You are not at all great,
I can't stand your ugly face.

You come unannounced
And you make my head pounce.
Of me, you don't own an ounce
So go ahead and just bounce.

You take my eyesight away,
When I walk all I do is sway.
I lay in the dark awake
Wishing you didn't ache.

You are very selfish Migraine
To impose such bad pain.
The disappointing thing?
You come from my own brain =(


I'm feeling kind of better now though... But in case you didn't get the message: I hate migraines! Bwaah, sniff sniff, bwahh...

13 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, Shanny! Good poem though ;) I HATE migraines as well.

    Hope you feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, those are the worst! Feel better soon friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! I hope you feel better :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate migraines too..but it hasn't hampered your ability to rhyme well :) Hope you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry Shanny! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I feel for you. Strongest pain meds you have, dark room and a cool rag over your eyes. I hope the migraine is gone by now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not the only one who loses vision! Eugh I hate them with a passion.
    Hope it's migrated to an alternative climate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a pretty eloquent poem! I hope your migraine goes away soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope the migraine is gone so you can enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My friend at work suffers from these and it must be just miserable. I can't even stand just a run of the mill headache. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, you're a poet and I didn't even know it!

    Winks & Smiles,
    Wifey

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just looked over your blog and I am sending you loads and loads of babydust. :) I hope this is the year for you (and me!) :) *TTC*Chick*

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments, thanks for leaving one =)