Monday, July 6, 2009

Sup wid dah baby making?


I know you’ve been sitting at the edge of your seat wondering what’s up with Shanny's body, well I’ll tell you.

Sometime this week I expect AF. Should be Friday but considering it came quite a few days early the last time…well I dunno what it will do this time do I? It has a mind of its own, my AF. So when I get it, I will give my RE a call so that I can get my prescription for Clomid and the treatment begins…

I’m still scared of the possibilities of course but I know that if my heart is not broken again then it will be so filled of love, hope and dreams…. Let’s see what happens…

10 comments:

  1. Good luck this cycle, I hope clomid does the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GL Shanny!!!! I hope you get your sticky baby real soon.

    PS: great countdown. Harry Potter ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and stay positive! Sending lots of prayers and good thoughts your way...

    Winks & Smiles,
    Wifey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your countdown! Good luck this cycle!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Clomid works for you!!!!!!!! Good luck!!!!!!!!! Get ready for hot flashes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hurry up AF!
    Good luck with clomid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Luck Shanny! I hope this is for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :( I don't know what happened....all of my comment didn't appear. So here it is again:

    Good Luck Shanny! I hope this is THE cycle for you! You deserve it more than anyone I know. I'm sending you a bucket load of "no side effects" dust while you're on the clomid, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck Shanny! Praying that clomid works!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments, thanks for leaving one =)