Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A block or two

Right about now I'm suffering from writer's block. It doesn't seem like I have anything to say, except of course that I have nothing to say. Then again, maybe my problem is that I have too much to say but nothing appropriate, you already have an idea thanks to my previous post but you don't need any disturbing mental image so I won't go there.

My other block, speaking from the past, is in my uterus. As of Sunday I have 3 hard headed eggs in the running to becoming my child. I go back tomorrow to see how they are progressing and most importantly how my lining is behaving this time around. I'm assuming that my IUI's will be this weekend, so I'm hoping that any blockage my uterus is holding against me is gone by then. At least it should be gone as a gift for Jeff. His birthday is Thursday and he only turns 35 once, so what better present than a hatched eggie that wants to be fertilized by the birthday boy?

16 comments:

  1. Come on little eggs...do what you were made to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get writer's block too, its very annoying! I hope your uterus unblocks for Jeff's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mind is sick, now I'm curious to know about those disturbing images lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with this 4th cycle, hope the birthday boy has a lot of lucky swimmers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am praying for healthy, wonderful eggs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect birthday present. Hope your eggs show up at the party :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great birthday present for Jeff!!!
    Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you were able to write a post about not having anything to post, clever and funny :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope everything goes well today!
    Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe all 3 eggs will show up for the birthday celebration : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking of you -- crossing my fingers, toes, legs and anything else that will cross!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments, thanks for leaving one =)