Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Kid On A Leash!

I already know I'm going to be a good mom. Unlike a lot of mothers I see at work, which is customer oriented, I'm going to put a leash on my kids.

It drives me crazy how these ladies will just let the kids run around and not pay attention to them. Kids have fallen down our stairs, gone out the door, made a mess of our brochures by throwing them all over the lobby, hit other kids, roll on the floor while the mothers are standing with their backs to them. When we tell them to watch their kids they get all insulted but when something happens to them, we get the dirty looks as if we are responsible for what happened. These things will NOT happen to me.

I will be getting them cute little collars with their names on them and put it on their tiny little necks, with a leash connected to me. The girl's collar will even have glitter. And if they attempt to detach themselves, cause you know kids are smarter these days, they will get a little jolt of shock. That will teach them to behave. I might even sell these collars with leashes to all the other responsible mothers out there.

I'm kidding anyway; I'm not going to shock my kids. I wouldn't do that. I'll just tie their hands up so they can't detach the leash. That's all.

Then again, I expect no one will really like my idea. Fine! I'll just practice the evil mommy look that works so well, and hold on to their hands for dear life.... Unless I can make an invisible leash....hmmm....

10 comments:

  1. No you didn't! Can't believe you posted this, but can I place an order for a few leashes? The invisible ones, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate seeing kids all alone, I see them all the time at the supermarkets. I feel like kicking those parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you are too funny! I think the glitter ones will sell fast, great idea! just don't let any cops see you with your kids on a leash haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, let's put our kids on a leash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't take irresponsible parents, we should put the shocking collars on them with no glitter! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why tie their hands when you can give them some shocks to keep them in check? Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I plan on putting my evil teacher look to good use someday. :) Funny post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah start working on that evil look, maybe Jeff can be your practice subject :D

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments, thanks for leaving one =)