Thursday, October 15, 2009

So You Think You Can...

Dance    Dance   Dance...




















I'm so glad I went to see the show, it was the best pick me up. We had really really good seats so I was able to see all my favorite dancers up close and personal... kinda... and I can tell you: they are all very skinny and muscular, AND can shake their groove thing.

Not sure who watches the show but to see the dances in person were really amazing. I was so touched when I saw the cancer and the addiction dance (I love the song Gravity), I found them to be very powerful performances. And who can forget the butt dance? too cute. I was very happy to see that Phillip and Caitlin were included in the tour along with the top ten dancers. I got some pictures but not much, I um, forgot to charge the camera.... I was too busy being sad. I can kick myself sometimes, I was so close that the pics would have been great, ah well. Here are the few that I did get:

Randi, Kapono, Ade, Kayla, Evan, Jason, Brandon


Evan, Randi, Janette in the spotlight, Kapono, Caitlin

Evan, Jeanine (winner), Caitlin, Melissa

Jeanine, Phillip, Janette, Ade

Phillip, Brandon, Caitlin


And if you are really a fan then you'll know who Ryan is, and Oh My God! Who is that with him? Oh yeah, that would be me =)



He gave me a card with a link of A Dance for Life, which I think you should ckeck out. Its in support of DRA.. Dancers Responding to Aids. Clicky here, its worth it!

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good time, the show came in handy for your sad day. I can't believe you met Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoy it hon great pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so so jealous, I love season 5!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinking jealous! I hope you were able to enjoy your evening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You lucky girl! I would love to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love SYTYCD!!! I want to go to the show so bad but it is on Halloween and I already have plans. You are so lucky!! I bet it was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments, thanks for leaving one =)