Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I'm on some kind of vacation...

.... from house management.

Since I've been home, I've decided I am the House Manager. Is there a difference between now and when I was working? No... this is just more full day/night time  and official. Well that..... and I want a title darn it!

Anyway, after the kids birthday they decided to get a cold and to turn up their crankiness. So I, like any understanding boss, gave myself a vacation no questions asked. I know... you are jealous.  I am a pretty cool boss... errr don't ask Jeff though, you know there is always one who doesn't appreciate a manager's authority. And yes, technically I should write him up or give him a warning of insubordination but like in any other workplace... we happen to be the two with the inappropriate office romance. What can say? I am a shameless boss. No worries though, the President and Vice President of the house (Noah and Natalia) are quite OK with this romance, they find it makes me more... uhh... efficient. They even gave me a raise. I get way more hugs and kisses than before, woot woot!

But back to this vacation... what exactly is different? Well yes, I am home STILL, taking care of the kids and even MORE now with that cranked up cranky behaviour, and cooking and doing dishes and all that... this is starting to sound not-so-good so I'm going to stop now before I start hating on my boss, so moving on.... BIG DRUM ROLL: 1-No laundry! Wooohooo! OK, so I realize this may not be a big deal to you but not doing laundry right now with these two hanging on me like little monkeys is a big deal... 2-Not picking up after their toys.... if they see them and want to play I say GO. 3- I'm blogging... cause you and I both know its ALL their fault that I'm not around. 4-More TV and 5-More reading on my Kindle. There.... that's all. That was the whole big deal. Whatever, at least I wrote something this time instead of posting a ton of pics ;)

3 comments:

  1. So funny!
    Better be careful with that inappropriate office romance, you don't want the vice president or the president getting too jealous!
    Enjoy your lazy time, I mean your vacation lol I'm sure its much needed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. Love it! Enjoy the vacation time.. going back to work sucks though so prepare yourself. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing better than a good office romance, all the more interesting with the one problem employee, you show him who is boss! and show him good ha ha

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments, thanks for leaving one =)