Thursday, November 8, 2012

Need a Chuckle?

Right now there is snow outside...
It's not right after all our areas have gone through but who can tell mother nature that?
Anyway, I needed a bit of a laugh and found a lil something that I thought I could share.

These are two cell phone claims that actually happened, er, no comment...
(Source)

1- One man lost his iPhone in the back end of a cow... using the torch to see inside.... Hmmmm....
2- One woman had to put in a claim because the vibration function stopped working after too many uses... umm, bow chicka wow wow?

And that's it...
What do you want? I only said chuckle.. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Haha imagine being the rep taking the claim, what follow up questions can you ask the vibrator woman?

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments, thanks for leaving one =)