Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New plan....

This cycle I plan on changing one thing.

Yes only one thing. I'm not capable to stop obsessing about getting PG so that part will continue. Since I started TTC I stopped working out. I admit its because I figured I will gain weight anyway, so why bother? I know, I know... shame on me! I also thought I would get pregnant right away, I mean the rest of the women in my family are very fertile, so why not me? No, seriously.... why not me? Alright lets forget that question and move on. Like I said, I stopped working out expecting to expect but I gained weight instead. Not one bit was baby weight, darn!

My new plan is to work out. I've been a little iffy about it because I didn't want to "stress" my body and delay ovulation. At this point I just think that it will happen if its meant to happen. If it doesn't that's fine, I want to feel better about myself at the very least. I'm already taking my temperature every morning and will start my POAS routine very soon to catch ovulation, so if I O I wont miss it. But I do miss feeling better about my body. I need to exercise and that's what I'm going to do.

I need to obsess about something new, so why not about losing weight right? It is who I am, I pick one thing at a time and I learn/do anything & everything related to it. I need to control whats going on in my life and since being obsessive about one thing isn't good, I plan on balancing it with another obsession.... personally I think its a brilliant plan. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK AND AS YOU SAID IF IT MEANT TO BE IT WILL BE DONT YOU LOSE YOUR HOPES JUST DONT THINK ABOUT IT .... AND YEAH PUT YOUR MINE ALSE WHERE.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you luck! I sorta came up with a similar plan. Exercise, eat well, lose weight and feel better. It can hurt matters, huh?

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments, thanks for leaving one =)