Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm bleeding =(

Starting from last night I've had some blood episodes. It's not heavy, thank God, but its a light flow. I don't have cramps so far but I can't stand my lower back. The ache is really bad, I had to leave work one because I couldn't stand it and two because I'm just not in the right frame of mind to work.

I'M FREAKING OUT!!!

I called the RE's office and spoke to a nurse this morning since the Dr.'s weren't there yet. I was told it could be my progesterone suppositories because they sometimes cause bleeding. About the back pain she had no answer. I had my first ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow morning so I guess that's when I'll find out what's going on.

There is nothing we can do if I'm going to miscarry again or if it's an ectopic pregnancy. I hate this.

12 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. I hope it all works out for you and that this little scare doesn't mean anything in the long run. Wishing you the best and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww friend, I'm so sorry. I really hope this works out and I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Shanny. I am so very sorry about all of this. I hate it for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you today. Take care of yourself and take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My prayers are with you Shanny and I hope everything is okay. Hang in there..[easier said than done, right?!]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am praying for you, I hope everything turns out okay tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could it be implantation bleeding? Crossing my fingers that you get good news tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im thinking of you and praying everything is ok! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry. Believe me, I know what you're going through. If you need to talk, I'm here kfigueroa7@yahoo.com

    I'm praying this works for you. I know how badly you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry. I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry this is happening. Hopefully it is from the suppositories I've heard of that before. My back hurt soon after my BFP too. I'll keep everything crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Shanny, I'm keeping you in my thoughts and really hoping that everything is perfect tomorrow at the ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments, thanks for leaving one =)