2. What were/are your favorite subjects in school?
- Does lunch hour count? If yes then that's my first! In college I loved Psychology and Astronomy, I find them to be very fascinating. And in order of preference the general subjects would be as follow:
3. Are you a cat or a dog person?
4. Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?
- I did, I do, I will. It's impossible for me to believe that we are the only ones in the entire universe and time. If our sun is a star and it keeps Earth going, why wouldn't there be other stars (from the billions) doing the same for other planets that might have gotten hit with the parts of the same meteor that *probably* brought water to us? And created life starting with bacteria and so on? I know some would say that God created only Earth and us, but I believe its the same God who created the Universe so why wouldn't he create others too? This is my opinion and I respect others who don't believe this.
I did say I loved Astronomy, didn't I? I can go on and on about this but I'll stop now =)
5. What do you do most often when you are bored?
- My number one boredom killer is reading. Mostly books but I can find lots on the Internet too... believe me!
If you would like to play along here are the directions:
1. Leave me a comment & your e-mail address saying, "Interview me." If you dare.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. The first five 'askers' get the interview!