Sunday, March 22, 2009

Picture Tag!


I was chosen out of millions and millions of blogs to do this fun Pic Tag by a very sweet friend. Thanks Amber!. And even though she doesn't know all of those millions of bloggers I still feel special!

Here are the rules:

1. Find your sixth picture folder and in that folder, the sixth picture.

2. Post it on your blog with some of the background of the picture.

3. Tag four others and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.



This picture was taken at my baby niece's, Zamari, 1st Birthday party last July. That's me with my brother's best friend from Venezuela, Trino. He came to celebrate my brother's lil princess's birthday with us. He actually recently got married so congratulations are in order. Good luck dude!

Now I tag Kristin, Tammie, Crysbena, and Andrea!

3 comments:

I heart comments, thanks for leaving one =)