He is a sweetie pie that Jeffrey of mine. I don't normally call him Jeffrey by the way but it rhymed with 'Lovey Dovey' so I had to do it!
He is very VERY excited. And he has a very BIG mouth. I don't trust him not to say anything to anyone. I think all of his coworkers know about IVF, that we are pregnant and that we have an appointment on Thursday to see how many are brewing. I told him he wasn't allowed to tell anyone the answer to that because we need that to be our thing until we know everything is fine. But if he can spill his guts that his wife is pregnant to the clerk at a local bagel store just because he was asked "what's going on?" I know I can't trust him. I'm thinking of sneaking out to the clinic and not tell him anything. And just because it would be mean I won't do it, but I want to.
I wouldn't have forgiven him if he wasn't the only other person who has the right to say anything. The problem with him is that he didn't ask me, the primary person, first. Any smart man that loves his life would have asked first, lucky for him I'm not in a murderous mood... yet....just don't do it again sweetheart. In the mean time that I'm allowing you to live, I want to thank you for:
- Hugging me and cuddling a lot lately. Even if its because I'm carrying your big headed child.
- Not being a jealous jerk about my relationship with the dildo cam.
- Always, always holding my hand in the car. I love it.
- Spoiling me. Pregnant or not.
- Surviving my love. I'm sorry I'm such a clumsy person around you but you bring out the stupid in me. I really don't mean to step on your feet or smack you in the face or poke your eyes when going to hug you, or whatever else I do. They are innocent tokens of love, I swear!
- Most especially I want to thank you for keeping your mouth shut from now on or I WILL mean it the next time I hurt you, just saying.... I love you <3