The first one I was nominated for is the "One Lovely Blog Award"
And the second one is the "Liebster Blog Award"
Here's a little bit of info on what the Liebster award is: Liebster is German for sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. They are given to bloggers with 200 or less followers.
So here are the rules:
1. Link back to whoever nominated you.
2. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers.
The next couple were rules from the Liebster award:
4. Let everyone know when you nominate them.
5. Make up 11 questions for them to answer.
6. Answer the questions that have been given to you.
So if I pick you, I am nominating you for two awards instead of just one. Then you can just follow the 6 rules listed above.
My Random Facts:
1. I am addicted to listening to my kid's laughter. And the other one too.
2. I'm not a phone person, well not to talk anyway. For texting on the other hand, heck yeah! I guess I'm just not good at carrying on a conversation on the phone, you must be in my face if you want to talk. Jeff is the chatter in our relationship.
3. It bothers me to no end when people don't use their signals while driving. They are there for a reason and I'm not a mind reader!
4. I am loving being a stay at home mom... shhh! Don't tell Jeff.
5. I am addicted to my Kindle Fire.
6. I do NOT miss the stress of work, I honestly think I'm still burnt from it.
7. After about, say 7 months or so, I finally separated the kids smaller clothing from their current sizes. It's not called lazy, it's called attachment, I swear.
8. I really wanna see Magic Mike... ahem, the story line is the only thing that interest me... really... it's not the Magic or the Mike at all. (wink wink)
9. I am dreading potty training time. I don't know that I want to deal with that just yet so I'm waiting a bit longer. Anyone with twins, ideas are welcomed.
10- I am scared of Spiders.
11- I am afraid of failing. At anything.
Questions from MelodyT for the Liebster award:
1. What is you favorite book of all time and why?
I have to go with the whole Harry Potter Series, not just one book... sorry.
2. What is your dream vacation destination?
Probably Hawaii again. Or even better a cruise through the islands of Hawaii.
3. What is your favorite TV series?
Of all time? Friends. Of right now? Probably Once Upon A Time...
4. If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive. Who would it be?
Umm, not sure if it counts but probably my 2 lost babies.
5. What is your favorite recipe?
Coffee, 2% milk, Splenda, stir... tada!
6. Do you have any special talents?
Yes! I can walk around carrying two toddlers at once... and that's probably about it.
7. Do you have any pets?
8. What is your favorite movie of all time?
I'm not sure if favorite but I enjoy watching the Lord of the Ring movies, which if funny because I love romance, but the bravery in those movies really touch me.
9. What item in your make-up bag could you not live without?
My questions for everyone:
1- Do you have a phobia? What is it?
2- What came first, the chicken or the egg?
3- Describe yourself in 3 words.
4- Are you a night person or a morning person?
5- What is your favorite dessert?
6- Love at first sight, yay or nay?
7- Which one would you choose: books, clothes, or gadgets?
8- What is your favorite hobby?
9- Where are you right now?
10- Why do you blog?
11- What is your favorite season?
Here are the Nominees! (For both awards)
1- Z's crafting and Recycling Life +
2- Baby Steps- Life as a parent
3- Stealing Baby Kisses
4- Fertile Ramblings
5- Learning to be a wife
7- Solo Pronto
8- Newlywed Giggles
9- In Her Shoes
10- Expect the Unexpected
11- Waiting for that special Miracle